BibleYou may open a bible scripture by using the search function (top/right)
Use for example "1 samuel 2" oder "pro 5" as search term.
Own publication linksFor instance: You are reading the bible and like to research a word in insight book.
- Tab on the bible vers to select it.
- Choose at the upper selector icon "Open new publications in secondary area" (arrow down or right).
- Now, use for example the search function to open the matching article of insight book. (bible and your article visible at the same time now)
- As soon as you highlight something in the insight article, a permanent link to this note will appear next to your bible vers.
- Stylings of highlights can be changed throug settings optin.
You can set more styles if you want to.
(Settings can be reached through the 3 dots top/right or by touching the menu button of your table (depends on tab brand)
- Use both hands for highlighting. Keep the highlight button pressed with your left hand when you are highlighting your phrases with your right hand, when you are finished, simply release the button.
SD CardYou can store the data on sd-card. But because of Googles decision, that is only possible on devices running Android before 4.4. Since 4.4 the sdcard is not writeable for apps. The only option to write to it would mean that you will loose all notes/highlights if you uninstall the app. Because of this the data can only be stored on internal storage if you update to 4.4 or higher. Maybe it is better not to upgrade...
Search functionPossible phrases are at the moment:
- Scriptures ("Genesis 8" oder "ge 8"), as used in publications
- Some publications by shortage letters, and page or chapternumber (e.g. "be page 78" oder "be p. 78")
You can use following publications: be, cl, rs, yb, it-1, it-2
- Fulltext search in bible, downloaded publications and (partially) on wol.jw.org including wildcard ("beginning creat*")